Udaya helps you stay in and get connected!
The coronavirus pandemic has forced billions of people across the world to stay indoors and work/learn from home. People are consuming data for working from home, online learning, entertainment through OTT platforms (streaming videos on platforms like Hotstar, Amazon, etc.), video calls through various apps like Google Meet, Skype, MS Teams, and Zoom, and relying more on social media and social networks to stay connected as we define what our new normal looks like.
The sudden surge in people being forced to work from home has increased the demand for broadband and mobile networks manifold. Since it is the new normal that people are working from home, besides kids attending online classes, other family members are spending more time in watching web series, and mobile internet is not enough for most Indian families. People need to get a wired broadband connection to meet their requirements. Wi-Fi connectivity has now become one of the most essential utilities for Indian households.
In today’s connected home where 10+ devices are competing for network resources, reliable Wi-Fi connectivity, devices, and data security are new concerns every day.
People are facing the following remote work challenges:
- Home Wi-Fi equipment is old: No support for 5Ghz.
- 2.4 GHz interference: Microwave Ovens/Cordless phones are creating interference.
- Unreliable and low Wi-Fi signal strength in the home: This leads to lower levels of employee productivity and thus, business results.
- Too many users: Home network contention with family devices leading to sudden dropped calls, choppy video conferences, and lagging collaboration systems.
- Zero or very little home network security: Leads to a stronger likelihood of attacks on corporate systems and data, even with using VPN software.
- Support: Corporate Helpdesk cannot support “home/ISP” Routers.
- Range: Users are too far away from their router.
- Setup: Setting up and maintaining a traditional wireless home network is daunting, even if you’re tech-savvy.
As people are stuck at home, professionals are working from home and students are using online classes to continue studying. To help people stuck at home, Inventum has introduced udaya for Homes with a one-year free cloud subscription — a Wi-Fi system that helps both home users and companies deploy an in-home corporate network for better quality, security, and support.
udaya provides a frustration-free way to access your Home Wi-Fi network. It delivers a consistently strong signal everywhere you need it and as your home and family expands, you can easily add more Access Points. It works with any internet service provider in the world so your ISP support will remain unchanged, and its simple app-based setup will get you up and running in minutes.
The solution is comprised of Access Points, Cloud Subscription and udaya Mobile App where:
- Companies can co-manage employee work devices with udaya.
- You can optimize your home network for improved productivity and a better work-from-home experience.
- You are able to set up a “secure tunnel” to a compatible firewall/VPN, and you don’t need to run VPN software.
- You can manage your Home Wi-Fi from anywhere through udaya mobile app.
- You can limit access to specific websites and control connected device access to the network.
- You can create an isolated Wi-Fi network for guest internet access where guests can connect through fixable authentication (Mobile OTP/ Social login etc.)
- You will have a centralized dashboard to show you connected users, their usage, audit, session logs, and more.
- If you need more coverage? Just add more Access Points. There are no limitations. No matter how many points you have, they are all part of one seamless network.
- You can set udaya up in minutes. People with little or no technical knowledge can install it in minutes.
To learn more about the solution and how to take advantage of the 1-year free cloud subscription contact us.